This is an indoor renovation project. The Carpenters are for a renovations with a primary focus on multi-family and capital improvement work. The Carpenter works closely with the Construction Managers, subcontractors, and clients to coordinate and oversee construction projects.
- Build decks, stairs, roofs and other temporary structures between office units, plan tables, install shelves, setup tool trailers and/or conex’s.
- The unloading, handling, stockpiling, and erecting of all pre-fabricated materials
- Concrete and rough carpentry
- Hand set Walls
- Structural Concrete Decks
- In wall and roof blocking
- Finish Carpentry, including doors, frames, trim, and hardware
- Hang Drywall
- Other carpenter duties as assigned.
The candidate must have:
· Experience with multi-unit renovations
· Own Transportation
· Own Tool Box
· 2 years' experience framing and trim carpentry a must