Cleaning and janitorial on commercial kitchens, clean rooms, data centers and post construction clean up on new and renovated buildings. Experience in Window Cleaning a huge plus.
You will generally work the day shift, Monday through Friday, but some nights and weekends may be required.
Job Description including but not limited to:
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
Window and Floor Cleaners
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees. Use scaffolding, ladders, or special swinging seats.
- Apply wax to coat floors and buff.
- Apply sealant to floors.
- Have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights and weekends, as needed.
- Have two forms of official I.D.'s