Bored with rough carpentry? Tired of framing houses? Long to leave your mark on something of substance? Our Carpenters enjoy bringing the interiors of award-winning buildings to life as part of the team; installing fine woodwork, ornamental metal, and decorative glass.
· Depending on experience the pay is $17- $32 Per Hour
· Our successful Carpenters consider themselves craftsmen.
They love creating an innovative solution, beating a time estimate and attaining a zero punch list. If that describes you, apply now.
Established in 1967 we are a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $300 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. With close to 1,200 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
- High School Education or Equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience as a finished carpenter
Preferred Qualifications: (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- Experience in casework, plastic laminate, and architectural mill work
- Ornamental metals, laboratory and medical equipment, general trades,
- Doors, frames & hardware, building specialties
- Innovative problem solver
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to work in fast-paced, environment dealing with multiple team members